Friday, June 18, 2010

Bookcase Babble 2



My Second Shelf!!



My much loved Phredde the phaery books by Jackie French the amazing Australian author living in the bush with her many wild wombats.



Next comes my collection of Diana Wynne Jones novels, almost much loved. My favorite, I would have to say, is The House of Many Ways.



The Chanters of Tremaris series by Kate Constable. I'll admit I only realised that the spines of all three books together make a picture of the city and its water reflection!




I only own a few by Juliet Marillier including The Sevenwaters series and Wildwood Dancing with its sequel Cybele's Secret. My favorite is Cybele's Secret but all of them are wonderful romantic historical fantasy.



Next door is Graceling by Kristin Cashore and then my collection of Maria V. Snyder books, I am reading Magic Study at the moment and can hardly put it down its that good!



On the end is A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angles and The Sweet Far Thing all by Libba Bray. Then Scatter Heart by Lili Wilkinson and Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta.

Unfortunately my copy of The Moorehawke Trilogy by Celine Kiernan is at a friends so I can't show it here.

Don't forget you can always join the Bookshelf Babble, just post your photos on your blog and leave the link in my comments. HAPPY READING



2 comments:

  1. your Diana Wynne Jones' are much prettier than mine! Someday I'll have to upgrade...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails